Saturday, October 20, 2012

take what you get and don't ask for more

am sure that there are a lot of people out there who deserve being trusted. But for some reason i always fail to attract such people or let's say to find them.
surely there are few around me do worth being trusted and am blessed to have them in my life but .. still

troubles start whenever someone start to dig my past or even my relationships from outside my uni or the environment that this person know me from.

the thing is don't  (period )

take whatever i gave .. ask if you want i might answer  might not .. but never and i mean never start stalking me then ask for trust.

usually,i don't like linking people that i know from different pleases with each others except if am comfortable around them and want them to be one group .. i trust them

if i didn't then back off .. stay away .. take what i give or accept me giving you nothing.

and the other thing is .. am not stupid my friend
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment