Sunday, October 7, 2012

vegans for a week

good morning e_e

so, am early again.
i really truly need to sleep especially that i don't feel that good these days but well .. whatever.

  i can't really stay home cause these days the moment i enter the house mom keep asking me to watch the kids and i really don't have the energy to do so.

anyway, so i decided to become to vegan for a week. i was watching this videos about the row diet and vegans and stuff .. i wanted to try it myself and see what it's really like.

yesterday was day one .. it was hard to give up my milk T_T but anyway everything was good .. tell now

i think the only problem is that i don't have that much time to think about my eating choices tho there's a lot to eat.

right now am in the library trying to get my stuff done. hope i will finish something before 10 \:
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment